Applications are submitted online at UConn's Quest portal
- Plan of Study
To be used at the time of application. For detailed instructions, please see the Application Overview.
- CLAS Double Major Worksheet
Individualized Major Program form that lists the courses in each of your majors. Used to check that overlap between the two CLAS majors is acceptable.
- CLAS Double Major Declaration
Obtain only the signature of your advisor for your other major. IISP Program staff will sign for Individualized Major following admission. Submit to Enrichment Programs office prior to Committee interview.
Email your thesis proposal and approval forms to Monica van Beusekom.
- Thesis Proposal Form For Honors and non-Honors theses
- Add a Course Form on the Registrar's Forms page This form is used to sign up for UNIV 4697W. Please carefully review the instructions about using this form available on our Capstone page.
- Honors Thesis Approval Form For Honors students, upon completion of thesis and public presentation.
Final Plan and Change in Plan Forms
Submit the final plan form in Student Admin. If you have made changes to your major, email a Change in Plan form to Michael Cunningham.
- Change in Plan Form
To be used to obtain approval for changes to major. Before filling out this online form, please see Making Changes.
- Final Plan of Study
To be submitted on Student Admin when graduating. This form includes the Double Major Worksheet, which is necessary for double majors and additional degrees. For detailed instructions, please see Preparing to Graduate.